Thursday, October 9, 2014

Chicken Curry (without stove)


Being with my husband , i been living in a hotel room a lot. So , sometimes when my creative bell rings ..  TA DA !!!  I make chicken curry in my hotel room. 
(Syyhhhh don't let the hotel know about it ) 


What you need 
  • Chicken
  • tomato 
  • capsicum 
  • Curry powder 
  • Salt 
  • Chicken stock cube 

  1. Diced , tomato & capsicum and put it in a pot.  (I use multi-purpose cooker) 
  2. put a little bit of water
  3. add salt & chicken stock cube 
  4. add curry powder 
  5. lastly put chicken.
  6. switch the cooker on and just wait until the chicken its cook. 
________________________________________________________________________________

But if you are at home, you can fry Garlic + onion + Ginger 
Before u add  all the other ingredient above. 



No comments:

Post a Comment